Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Starting Over

I've decided to come back again...but in a renewed manner.

Previously my blogs, and the things written within, had become too easily accessible to the outside world. I understand that is the risk when posting things on the internet, but this went beyond merely saying too much on a public forum. So I had to shut down, regroup, refocus, and change some things.

So this blog is really only for the funny things. The awkward (and awesome) things. For random thoughts I have on random subjects. But nothing more than that. I cannot be so easy with the information I put on the internet. Too many ways for it to blow up in my face. But there are some things I'd like to share. The awkward & awesome things that happen in a particular week. If I'm trying (again) to cut down on my bad (and budget-blowing) habit of shopping too much. Or sharing things that are on my mind, like the books I read or movies I watch (and there have been many of those).

Let me know if there was something I used to do that you enjoyed reading. I'll work that in too. 

So here's to starting over. Let's see what happens...

~Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment