Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Week 2

Okie doke people, here are the numbers for this week:

Monday - bought myself lunch because I forgot to grab something out of the fridge on my way out. 

Tuesday - breakfast smoothie because again, I had nothing to eat. And then I spent $13 to get the old shellac taken off because, let's be honest, it's faster and probably better to have someone do it for me than spending hours at home doing myself. 

Wednesday - another breakfast smoothie (which my trainer may not have approved of but I'm not allowed to eat my protein bars anymore ;)). Also another lunch (still haven't gone to the store) and a gift card for my co-worker's birthday - but let's be honest, she's more like my work-wife. 😁

Thursday - Groceries at Walgreens for breakfast (Greek yogurt and a shake), and some cashews for a snack. 

Friday - bought lunch for my co-worker for her birthday since we weren't able to go on her birthday due to a family emergency. Also some Star Trek stamps - I couldn't resist. 🖖🏻 and paid $30 to attend my church's fall retreat at the end of October (I couldn't go last year). 

Saturday - I'm not counting groceries because I consider them necessities, but I did pick up some new nail polish since mine has gotten thick and doesn't work as well anymore.

Sunday - After I finished meal prep, I realized I couldn't bring all my mom's Tupperware with me, so I ran out to grab some of my own, also a lunch bag and some coconut oil.

So far, not much difference in my purchases but let's keep going, shall we?

1 comment: