Bahahaha, that didn't happen as planned! Well....let's do this Friday style!
Awkward
* When your doctor asks if you're pregnant and when you say 'no', he continues to talk as if he's not convinced. Then you have to repeat that yes, you're sure that there's *no* way....oh good that worked. *headdesk*
* Prescriptions & insurance. I've had to call my insurance company twice about medications that aren't "covered"...both times to find that they ARE covered but one is now only $250 instead of $350 and the other one is covered once I've tried other medications first (basically they won't cover it unless I can show that nothing else works).
* Having to talk to your doctors to get them to understand what's going on and "other options". Now, I don't have any thoughts about thinking that I know more than you do, but when my insurance won't cover a medication you've prescribed for me, I have to see what my options are. Nothing personal! (side note - Rabia [I know you read this] - I didn't mean for this to become a dr. post but there you have it! In case I haven't mentioned it before - I'm super impressed that you're becoming one! <3)
Awesome
* Ketogenic Earl Grey tea with SF vanilla syrup (and a hint of splenda). Perfect for an overcast chilly Friday (since Fridays are Starbucks coffee days after all)...
* A plan for headaches. Yeah, having them isn't *awesome* but finding a doctor who wants to give anything and everything a try, is! It's also nice to have a plan.
* INDOOR TRAMPOLINE PARK! The C&C group is having our monthly "event" tonight and we're mixing it up with a trampoline park night. I've never done one of these before but I'm super excited about it.
* Busy weekends. I have so many social activities planned for this weekend! I'm sure by the end of it I'm going to be a nasty old grump but honestly it's worth it. Especially having hours and hours to explore my hometown between activities. Can't ask for more than that!
One of these days I'll actually have interesting things to talk about! I always look back on these and am so not impressed with myself, but I like writing them. Oh well!
Ciao!
* Prescriptions & insurance. I've had to call my insurance company twice about medications that aren't "covered"...both times to find that they ARE covered but one is now only $250 instead of $350 and the other one is covered once I've tried other medications first (basically they won't cover it unless I can show that nothing else works).
* Having to talk to your doctors to get them to understand what's going on and "other options". Now, I don't have any thoughts about thinking that I know more than you do, but when my insurance won't cover a medication you've prescribed for me, I have to see what my options are. Nothing personal! (side note - Rabia [I know you read this] - I didn't mean for this to become a dr. post but there you have it! In case I haven't mentioned it before - I'm super impressed that you're becoming one! <3)
Awesome
* Ketogenic Earl Grey tea with SF vanilla syrup (and a hint of splenda). Perfect for an overcast chilly Friday (since Fridays are Starbucks coffee days after all)...
* A plan for headaches. Yeah, having them isn't *awesome* but finding a doctor who wants to give anything and everything a try, is! It's also nice to have a plan.
* INDOOR TRAMPOLINE PARK! The C&C group is having our monthly "event" tonight and we're mixing it up with a trampoline park night. I've never done one of these before but I'm super excited about it.
* Busy weekends. I have so many social activities planned for this weekend! I'm sure by the end of it I'm going to be a nasty old grump but honestly it's worth it. Especially having hours and hours to explore my hometown between activities. Can't ask for more than that!
One of these days I'll actually have interesting things to talk about! I always look back on these and am so not impressed with myself, but I like writing them. Oh well!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment