Thursday, October 23, 2014

Awkward & Awesome

It's just been one of those weeks.

Awkward

* Can I say work was awkward? Okay good, cause...it was. It's just been one of those weeks where my pride has been struck down and I've been forced to re-evaluate my behavior. It's a good thing, although it sucks sometimes.

* Same goes for personal life. Some behaviors need to be refined. It's a work in progress.

* Losing my debit card. Actually, I didn't lose it but I didn't actually find it until I got home AND I had already canceled it. Which, you know, bummer, but hey I've been saying I need to spend less, so there you go. Bright side!

Awesome

It just...needs to be said...

* Black nail polish. I am. And always will be. A black nail polish girl. I can appreciate other colors. I can wish I liked the look. But I will always prefer a deep inky black polish to anything else.

* I ordered a new phone last week because, hey, I'm a techie girl, I can't help myself, but it's taking FOREVER. Finally shipped on Monday (or Tuesday) and I can't wait. So thankful to be able to do something like that for myself.

* The weather. It's finally FALL! Sure, it might be over tomorrow and either be super warm (laaaame) or freezing but right now, it's just perfect. You can't help but be excited about that.

* Reconnecting with your past. A good past. It's pretty great.

* Went to Oklahoma to see a ballet this past weekend. It was amazing. And I finally got to wear that designer dress I bought at a 50% sale too! It was really wonderful to get away for a weekend and experience a different city.

Sorry there's not much to say. I've pretty much covered everything.  Here's to a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment